The many attractions of GREENPIA ONUMA
“A resort hotel on a grand scale – over 1,000 acres of the best Hokkaido has to offer –
Skiing in winter and outdoor activities across the green season,
or enjoy the hot springs, bowling, swimming pools and other activities year round”
- Guest Rooms
The GREENPIA ONUMA hotel houses a total of 82 guest rooms. Please select an option that suits your plans and guest numbers.
The cabins, cottages, or Canadian houses offer the chance to enjoy a level of privacy distinct from the hotel. Please select the type of accommodation that best suits the style of your holiday.
- Cuisine We offer a wide range of dining packages covering everything from traditional Japanese multi-course meals replete with seasonal produce from the southern Hokkaido area to casual buffet meals.
- Hot Spring GREENPIA ONUMA’s natural hot springs, “Shukunobe no Yu,” is fully equipped with everything from 100% natural open-air hot springs, to large baths, jacuzzis, bubble spas, reclining spas, cascade baths, and saunas of Japanese cypress.
- Ski Resort As well as a total of six trails offering fun for everyone from beginners to experts, there is also a sledding slope for children to enjoy.
- Outdoor Activities Fully equipped with a wide range of outdoor facilities including sports fields, tennis courts, and obstacle courses, this resort hotel has something for everyone to enjoy.
- Indoor Activities Swimming pools, bowling alleys, table tennis, a gymnasium and other indoor facilities ensure that even wet and snowy days are an opportunity for fun.
Wi-Fi can be used for free in the hotel lobby and guest rooms within the hotel buildings.